[Ipopt] using ma77 and ma86

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 21 10:03:20 EST 2012

Hi,

just to add to what Jonathan wrote:

> If you try our new Ipopt-specific download it should do everything you
> need (modulo needing metis built separately for some codes). You can get
> it from:
> http://www.hsl.rl.ac.uk/ipopt/

It will build you a shared library that Ipopt can load dynamically at
runtime, if you specify using ma77 or ma86 as linear solver.
This should already work with Ipopt 3.10.2.

> If you want to build it with the Ipopt build system you'll need the svn
> version of ThirdParty/HSL at present.

The easiest to do this is to checkout Ipopt-trunk via
  svn co https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Ipopt/trunk Ipopt-trunk
and to follow the instructions in ThirdParty/HSL/README.

Stefan

--
Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics