[Ipopt] using ma77 and ma86

Jonathan Hogg jonathan.hogg at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 03:49:49 EST 2012

If you try our new Ipopt-specific download it should do everything you
need (modulo needing metis built separately for some codes). You can get
it from:
    http://www.hsl.rl.ac.uk/ipopt/

If you want to build it with the Ipopt build system you'll need the svn
version of ThirdParty/HSL at present.

Jonathan.

--
Scanned by iCritical.