[Ipopt] IpOpt code: Detereministic or Random across various runs?

AliReza Khoshgoftar Monfared khoshgoftar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 11:01:04 EST 2012

Thanks very much Tony,

It seems that the problem was exactly what you mentioned.
I was doing all consecutive runs of ipopt() in a for loop, but  there seems
to be a necessity to clear everything, except the initial point (which is
supposed to be the same across all runs)
Now I get exactly the same result across various runs with the same initial
points

Thanks
Alireza