[Ipopt] IpOpt code: Detereministic or Random across various runs?

Tony Kelman kelman at berkeley.edu
Tue Dec 18 14:50:37 EST 2012

Are you using global or persistent variables in your callback functions? If so, the internal state is likely there. If not, there may be some state inside the Ipopt mex file which could be considered a bug we can continue looking into (using high-print-level output as Stefan suggested to narrow it down).

-Tony