[Ipopt] Suppressing warning messages

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Fri Sep 16 07:28:21 EDT 2011

Hi,

I think suppress_all_output option gets active AFTER all options have
been read (see IpoptApplication::Initialize(istream&)). So output caused
while reading the option file are still printed.

You could try to call the IpoptApplication constructor with argument
"false". Then you should have no output from the beginning on.

Stefan