[Ipopt] Access violation using Ipopt Win32 DLL

Spacecookies spacecookies1 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 23 01:40:08 EST 2010

Thanks for the suggestion, Olaf. I just gave that DLL a try, but I'm getting
the same access violation.

I also tried building the example that comes in that pardiso distribution,
using the included Visual Studio project files (hs071_VisualStudio folder).
Once again I'm getting the access violation on line 40, where the Ipopt
options are set.

The console says:
Tried to set Option: |'$

At this point I would wonder if it's just something wrong with my machine,
but I've also tried it on my laptop with the same result.

Any other thoughts?  Maybe I should take this as a sign and start using