[Ipopt] ampl options elapsed time

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed Dec 1 09:01:14 EST 2010

Hi David,

The link on the NEOS page for the Ipopt options is outdated, it refers to
the Ipopt options available in the old Fortran version (the current
version is a C++ implementation).  Thanks for pointing this out.

I just created a page on the Ipopt wiki to list all available options in
the new version, here is the link:

https://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt/wiki/AmplOptions

Note that some options refer to linear solvers that might not be available
in the version of Ipopt in installed on NEOS, such as ma27, ma57, and
wsmp.  They will not work then.

I will contact the maintainer of the Ipopt NEOS website and try to correct
this soon.