[Ipopt] Linking IPOPT with .deb-packaged MUMPS on Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic?

John Pye john.pye at anu.edu.au
Wed Dec 16 23:07:28 EST 2009

John Pye wrote:
> Stefan Vigerske wrote:
>
>> Hi,

> Correction: it should be (AFAICT):
>
> ./configure --with-mumps-lib=/usr/lib/libdmumps.a
> --with-mumps-incdir=/usr/include

I meant to add: with the above command, I still get an error:

checking if user provides library for mumps... yes
checking whether symbol dmumps_c is available with MUMPS... no
configure: error: Cannot find symbol(s) dmumps_c with MUMPS
configure: error: /bin/bash './configure' failed for Ipopt

Cheers
JP

--
Dr John Pye