[Ipopt] Linking IPOPT with .deb-packaged MUMPS on Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic?

John Pye john.pye at anu.edu.au
Tue Dec 15 02:27:26 EST 2009

Hi Leo

I have made a note regarding the packaging I have done on the wiki page
you sent me. I'm happy to report my progress but I'd rather that someone
else more familiar with the package submission process actually deal
with the Debian/Ubuntu people.

Still need some tips on how I can build IPOPT with the
'--with-mumps-dir' flags correctly. Currently not detecting MUMPS correctly.

Cheers
JP