[Ipopt] Resolved issues when compiling with MinGW GCC 4.3.0

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Tue Oct 7 18:27:50 EDT 2008

Hi Anders,

Thank you for your email, and also for posting the corresponding tickets
today.  I will incorporate your suggestions into the development ("trunk")
and stable branch in the Ipopt repository, and it should be then included
in the next release that I will create at some point.

Thanks for describing those issues, and even better, providing the
solutions at the same time! :-)

Andreas