[Ipopt] Question about installing IPOPT

John Pye john.pye at anu.edu.au
Wed May 28 21:29:08 EDT 2008

You need to provide a little more of the 'make' output, in particular
the stuff that came before this bit:

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

My *guess* would be that you need to provide some more flags for the
./configure command to tell 'make' where your AMPL libraries are
located. But I haven't linked against AMPL so I don't know.

Cheers
JP