[Ipopt] Question about installing IPOPT

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Thu May 29 18:29:24 EDT 2008

Hi Yudong Ma

If you want us to look at this problem, please open a ticket at the Ipopt
Trac page (projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt).  When doing so, please attach the
following information:

1. the config.log file from the Ipopt subdirectory (i.e., not the one that
you find in the same directory where you ran configure, but in the Ipopt
subdirectory from there!)

2. The output of make, at least the last 50-100 lines (the output you
included now starts just after the stuff that we would have needed).  In
the Cygwin shell, you can redirect the output into a file which you can
then attach to the ticket, e.g., with

make > make.out

Thanks

Andreas