[Ipopt] Building Ipopt under Visual Studio

Horand Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at Dal.Ca
Fri Mar 28 07:34:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am having continued problems using Ipopt (stable version) under Microsoft
Visual Studio. I am trying to build libIpopt.lib in order to embed it into
OSSolverService, and during the link phase I get errors about unresolved
external references. Trying to alleviate those, I added further source code to
the libIpopt project (such as IpTAUCSSolverInterface.cpp). This created further
errors, such as
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'taucs.h': No such file or
directory
I searched on my disc for anything relating to taucs and found nothing. I also
consulted the web, with little success. Any ideas what else I can try?

Thanks

gus gassmann