[Ipopt] Ipopt.lib and OSSolverService

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed Mar 26 11:57:52 EDT 2008

Hi Horand,

In the future, please use the Ipopt mailing list for questions related to
Ipopt.  Or, if you think you found a mistake, please file a ticket.

It seems you are using the trunk version of Ipopt.  This is currently not
properly working with the developer studio.  The missing symbols are
related to changes we made recently in trunk, but they should not be in
the stable version.

I suggest you use the stable version of Ipopt.

Regards

Andreas