[Ipopt] undefined reference to `ma28part_' in $make test

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Mon Jul 21 08:34:16 EDT 2008

Hi Chaitanya

I don't know what QNX is, but it seems to be a UNIX like OS.  There might
be a problem with the Fortran compiler.  The code calling MA28PART is only
compiled if MA28 is assumed to be availabe, also, for example, with the
delayed shared library loader.  Try to do everything from scratch and give
the configure script the following argument:
--enable-linear-solver-loader=no

As for the ticket, did you log in first?  When you submit a ticket, please
include information on what compilers you are using.

Andreas