[Ipopt] undefined reference to `ma28part_' in $make test

Prabhu, Chaitanya (GE Infra, Transportation) chaitanya.prabhu at ge.com
Mon Jul 21 05:04:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thank you stefan for your reply..
I am not using the MA28 solver, but using the MA27 solver from HSL. I
have only the Ma27ad.f file in the /ThirdParty/HSL directory.
I am also not aware why its looking for a reference in ma28part.

I have previously used this Ma27ad.f in the Visual Studio 2005 compiler
and the compilation is very fine. Its working perfectly in windows.
In QNX the make test is failing with the error.

I am unable to open a new ticket in the link you provided. It says
"TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation"

So, please let me know how can look into this issue.
Advance thanks.

Regards,
chaitanya