[Coin-ipopt] hello

joyce joyce523 at 126.com
Thu Jun 21 04:58:30 EDT 2007

hi,
   I'm trying to use the interface of FORTRAN version to MATLAB. I've compiled Ipopt under
VisualStudio2003.net and Inter fortran compiler9.0 and got an IPOPT.dll, but while I put this file
into the ex-1 file folder to test the example you offered , there is some error saying the dll module
is of no effect. So I don't know if it is because that there is anything wrong with my MATLAB or I must compile all the IPOPT program under MATLAB enviroment or anything else.
     Moreover , I'd like to know have you complete the dll for C++ version IPOPT program packet
yet?
     I'll wait for your reply, thank you a lot.
best wishes,

一 起 来,150 万 人 同 时 在 玩 的 梦 幻 西 游