[Coin-ipopt] missing Ipopt_Interface.h for mex (matlab) interface

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Tue Jun 12 10:48:59 EDT 2007

Hi Matthias,

I assume that you are trying to build the matlab interface you got from
the CMU webpage?  That will only work with the (old) Fortran version of
Ipopt, which you can still download from

http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/Ipopt-Fortran/

With that, it should work.

However, Peter Carbonetto has written an new mex interface for the new C++
version, which we will announce later this week.

Patience, patience... ;)

Ciao,

Andreas