[Coin-ipopt] minor Ipopt release 3.2.4

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Tue Apr 24 19:47:55 EDT 2007

Hello,

I just committed a new release (3.2.4), which has some minor corrections
regarding configuration issues.

In particular, the issue that Carlos has pointed out should now be fixed.
(Netlib has changed the directory structure for Lapack and Blas).

The tarball with the new release should be available after midnight.