[Coin-ipopt] Compiling error making Ipopt library in Windows

Marius Berntsen haralb at stud.ntnu.no
Tue Mar 28 03:13:48 EST 2006

Hi,

I want to make a library containing DFO and Ipopt. I have followed the
instructions in README.WINDOWS, but I get some problems when I'm compiling.

I get the following error when trying to compile the library:

C:\coin\Ipopt\IPOPT\ipopt\initparams.F(230) : Error: Syntax error, found ','

when expecting one of: (

     1     'DCMAXTOL',          !

Below is the code with the error.

#ifndef INCLUDE_CC

     1     'DCMAXTOL'/          ! maximal allowed (unscaled) constraint

                                ! violation for successful termination #else

     1     'DCMAXTOL',          !

What could possibly be wrong here? Does anybody know? I would really
appreciate it.

Marius