[Coin-ipopt] Ipopt on intel mac

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Mon Dec 18 18:30:49 EST 2006

Hi Peter,

I'm sorry to hear you had such a trouble to install Ipopt on your Mac.
I'm glad you got it to work with some hacks.

Ideally, it should work with the configuration script, though.  If you
think you can tell us why it didn't work in your case, that would be
great, so that we can fix it.

Thanks

Andreas