[Coin-ipopt] example perform?

zhyi zhyi100 at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Apr 20 22:10:27 EDT 2006

Hi,
   I performed the fortran example but failed, the
following is the error message, why? And I have copie
the seterr.f to the directory where d1mach is. the
same!
-----------------------------
[root at localhost Fortran_example]# make
bla=;\
for file in example.o; do bla="$bla `echo $file`";
done; \
f77 -O3 -funroll-loops  -o example $bla
-L/home/liu/mnt/COIN/Ipopt/lib -lipopt -llapack -lblas
/home/liu/mnt/COIN/Ipopt/lib/libipopt.a(d1mach.o)(.text+0x35):
In function `d1mach_':
: undefined reference to `seterr_'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [example] Error 1

Regards
zhyi

ZIP code: 210098
Addr: School of Sciences, Hohai University, Nanjing, China
Tel: 0086-25-52147823
zhyi100 at yahoo.com.cn
zhyi at hhu.edu.cn