[Coin-ipopt] example perform?

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Fri Apr 21 12:33:45 EDT 2006

Hi Zhyi,

This error message is strange.  If you downloaded the d1mach.f code from
netlib (at http://www.netlib.org/blas/d1mach.f), there is no symbol called
"seterr".  Please make sure that you use the right version of d1mach.f.

Other than that, the problem could be that you are using different
compilers to compile Ipopt and the Example?  (If you use th eMakefile in
the Example directory that is generated by the Ipopt configuration, it
should be the same...)

Hope this helps,

Andreas