[Coin-ipopt] Compiling error in ipopt

Marius Berntsen haralb at stud.ntnu.no
Wed Apr 5 10:47:57 EDT 2006

Hello,

When I try to compile the Ipopt library, I get the following error,

Compiling...

ip_malloc.c

c:\coin\Ipopt\IPOPT\ipopt\ip_malloc.c(13) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'config.h': No such file or directory

Ipopt_Interface.c

c:\coin\Ipopt\IPOPT\ipopt\Ipopt_Interface.c(13) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'config.h': No such file or directory

ffinite.c

c:\coin\Ipopt\IPOPT\ipopt\ffinite.c(20) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'config.h': No such file or directory

Error executing cl.exe.

mariuslib.lib - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I have added config.h to my project, so I don't understand what could be
wrong. Have any of you seen the error before and know what could be wrong?
It seems like there are some problems with the C compiler or something, I'm
not sure.

Regards

Marius