[Coin-ipopt] Compiling error making Ipopt library in Windows

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Tue Apr 4 16:06:01 EDT 2006

Hi Marius,

It seems that the compilation error you report is due to the fact the you
did not switch on the Fortran preprocessor.

Here a paragraph from README.Windows:

Ipopt has been build successfully this way using the Compaq Fortran 6
and Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 compilers.  Here, the calling convention
for the C/C++ compiler was set to "__stdcall" in the C compilers
settings, and the Fortran preprocessor was activated with the FPP
check box in the Fortran compiler settings.

Please check if the preprocess option has been selected.