[Coin-ipopt] Compiling error in ipopt

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed Apr 5 12:40:09 EDT 2006

Hi Marius,

You might have to add the directory where you put config.h explicitly
as an include directory in the C/C++ compiler properties.  In my version
of Microsoft Visual C++ (2003) you do this in

Project->Properties->Configuration Properties->C/C++->General

in the first box called "Additional Include Directories"

Or you just copy the config.h file into the c:\coin\Ipopt\IPOPT\ipopt
directory...

I hope this helps,

Andreas