[Coin-ipopt] Contributing to COIN/Ipopt

Kirk Abbott kabbott at prosrm.com
Sun Sep 29 23:11:06 EDT 2002

Hello,

I have been working with COIN/Ipopt.
I have some code that I would like to contribute.
It is a C_Interface to the Ipopt code. This is the precursor
to working on a a java interface (JNI).

In addition I am working on an interface which would
swap out the need for MA27. The licensing on MA27 is
too restrictive, besides there are perhaps better symmetric
linear algebra solvers out there (taucs for example).

Please let me know, how I go about submitting my
contributions.

Cheers,
Kirk

Kirk Abbott

--------
This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged
or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail
is prohibited.