[CppAD] IPOPT and CppAD

Alberto Jorrín Rodríguez albejor2002 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:31:21 EST 2008

Dear Mates,

   I have done all the installation process in Windows Vista succesfully.

   Now, I would like to solve some NLP problems with IPOPT and CppAD. I can see that there are two examples codes availables for solving this problems:

       - ipopt_cppad.cpp
       - and    ipopt_cppad_ode.cpp

  I have readt that they are examples and test of ipopt_cppad_nlp, but I don´t know how to use it with Visuak Studio 9.0.
  I would like to know if there are prepared projects for solving this kind of problems and if there are instructions somewhere for using it.

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Alberto Jorrín Rodríguez
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Automatica
Dpt.  of Systems Engineering and Automatic Control
Universidad de Valladolid  / University of Valladolid
Address: Facultad de Ciencias, c/ Real de Burgos s/n
47011 Valladolid, Spain
Tel: +34 647 670 581, Fax: +34 983 423161
e-mail: albejor at autom.uva.es