[CppAD] erf.hpp(268) : error C2603: 'CppAD::erf_template'

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Sat Nov 22 04:51:19 EST 2008

I think that I have fixed all the errors and warnings for
    example\example.sln
in Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0. For a description,
see the headings 11-21 and 11-20 in
    http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/whats_new_08.xml

I am currently working on a MS project file that will build the CppAD
interface to Ipopt in Visual Studio with out having to compile Ipopt.
This should be possible using the binary distribution of CoinAll; see

http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/CoinAll/CoinAll-1.2-VisualStudio.zip