[Couenne] cannot get .sol file

Zeynep Erkin zeyneperkin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:02:48 EDT 2015

Hello.

I'm new to Couenne and having trouble with getting the .sol file. I believe
my installation has no problem as 'make unitTests' work fine. When I solve
a small problem, which is attached, on command line with 'couenne
example2.nl', I get the following message:

.......:bin ......$ couenne example2.nl

Couenne 0.5.5 -- an Open-Source solver for Mixed Integer Nonlinear
Optimization