[Couenne] cannot get .sol file

Pietro Belotti petr.7b6 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:00:00 EDT 2015

Dear Zeynep,

although the file has .nl extension, it is not in the format required
by Couenne but it is an AMPL source file (it should have extension
.mod). Neos accepts it because it can read AMPL source files. If you
have an AMPL license, you can rename the file to example.mod, then run
AMPL and issue the following commands:

model example.mod
write gexample;
exit;

After this, there will be a file example.nl in the correct format for
Couenne. Note the semicolon after the commands.

Regards,
Pietro