[Couenne] Compile error on server

Pietro Belotti petr.7b6 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 10:45:38 EDT 2015

Hi Vincent,

it is quite strange that this only happening with a different
compiler, as this seems to be related to an incorrect option given to
sed. It also doesn't help that no line number is given for
compile_Unix_ASL.

If you are familiar with what the command does, you could try running
or debugging compile_Unix_ASL yourself, or, since I understand you're
trying to install it on a Linux server, just wipe out from that file
(the one in the build directory, not the compile_Unix_ASL.in in the
source directory) all the lines using sed for OS-dependent operations,
then run it again.

Hope this helps,
Pietro