[Couenne] Counne Options on Neos Solvers & Couenne solver on Windows OS

BOUGATTAYA Pierre-Hakim pierre.hakim.bougattaya at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:21:08 EDT 2010

Hello !
I am currently working on a project and I have two questions that I need
help :

First,
I am trying to run my model on "Neos solvers" by using couenne. There is no
problem when I use couenne without option file, but now I try to put an
option file.
So I just create a text file, and I put my option in  :

bb_log_level 1

Nothing else.

Then, on Neos Solvers, I give my model (AMPL), my data file, and my option
file "couenne.txt".
Same answer :

*Error reading value for tag bb_log_level from file.*

(I have already try to rename "couenne.txt" to "couenne.opt".)

Second,
Instead of try to run couenne on "Neos solver", I want to install Couenne on
my computer, with windows OS.
Is it possible ?
On http://www.coin-or.org/Couenne/, we have an invalid link to an archive of
couenne for windows OS.
Maybe couenne already run on Linux OS.
So I'm searching a valid version of Couenne for windows and if it is
possible, the settings of couenne on windows OS.

With anticipated thanks for your help,
best regards

Pierre-Hakim Bougattaya