[Couenne] how to setup acceptable gap limit

Pietro Belotti belotti at lehigh.edu
Fri Nov 13 13:57:09 EST 2009

Hi Ashu,

I think they are CBC options. It would be better to refer users to the
documentation for Cbc (and Bonmin, Ipopt, etc.) as well.

Cheers,

Pietro Belotti, Lehigh University
Dept. of Industrial & Systems Engineering
200 W Packer Ave, Bethlehem PA 18015.
phone: 610-758-3865   fax: 610-758-4886
email: belotti at lehigh.edu
web:   http://www.lehigh.edu/~pib208