[Couenne] configuring Couenne

Pietro Belotti belotti at lehigh.edu
Tue May 26 12:18:57 EDT 2009

Hi,

Ipopt, an essential component of Couenne, needs a linear system
solver, and can use Mumps or the solvers in the HSL library. In order
to build Couenne, you need to obtain at least one of them. Please see
Couenne/ThirdParty/HSL/INSTALL.HSL for instructions on HSL.

Pietro Belotti, Lehigh University
Dept. of Industrial & Systems Engineering
200 W Packer Ave, Bethlehem PA 18015.
phone: 610-758-3865   fax: 610-758-4886
email: belotti at lehigh.edu
web:   http://www.lehigh.edu/~pib208