[Couenne] configuring Couenne

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue May 26 12:31:03 EDT 2009

Hi,

> This is the error I get when I try to get Mumps:
>
> [magala at orclus71 Mumps]$ ./get.Mumps
>
> Running script for downloading the source code for MUMPS
>
> Downloading the source code from ...
> --12:30:50--  http://mumps.enseeiht.fr/MUMPS_4.8.3.tar.gz
> Resolving mumps.enseeiht.fr... 147.127.176.7
> Connecting to mumps.enseeiht.fr|147.127.176.7|:80... failed: Connection
> refused.

Don't know, it works for me. Maybe try to get the code directly from
their website?

> For HSL, I ran the configure as the INSTALL said... and then in the
> configure for Couenne, it said it found it:
>
> configure:20874: checking whether code for third party package HSL is
> available
> configure:20896: result: yes

There should be another place somewhere in the configuration of Ipopt
where it checks for different code from HSL (MA27, MC19, ...) and tells
which one it found.
The one above just confirms that ThirdParty/HSL is there, I think.

Stefan

--
Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics