[Couenne] configuring Couenne

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Tue May 26 12:09:35 EDT 2009

What is the trick to configuring Couenne? I have tried several things, but I cannot get passed this error.

[magala at orclus71 build]$ ls ThirdParty/HSL/
config.log  config.status  dummy.lo  libcoinhsl.la<http://libcoinhsl.la>  Makefile

Problem size before reformulation: 14247 variables (4729 integer), 9750 constrai                                                               nts.
Couenne: reformulation time 16.536s
Problem size after  reformulation: 19289 variables (4749 integer), 5021 constrai                                                               nts.
Exception of type: OPTION_INVALID in file "../../../../Ipopt/src/Algorithm/IpAlg                                                               Builder.cpp" at line 275:
 Exception message: Selected linear solver MA27 not available.
Tried to obtain MA27 from shared library "libhsl.so", but the following error oc                                                               cured:
libhsl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

EXIT: Invalid option encountered.
Segmentation fault
[magala at orclus71 build]$