[Couenne] configuring Couenne

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Tue May 26 12:31:25 EDT 2009

This is the error I get when I try to get Mumps:

[magala at orclus71 Mumps]$ ./get.Mumps
Downloading the source code from ...
--12:30:50--  http://mumps.enseeiht.fr/MUMPS_4.8.3.tar.gz
Resolving mumps.enseeiht.fr... 147.127.176.7
Connecting to mumps.enseeiht.fr|147.127.176.7|:80... failed: Connection refused.

For HSL, I ran the configure as the INSTALL said... and then in the configure for Couenne, it said it found it:

configure:20874: checking whether code for third party package HSL is available
configure:20896: result: yes