[CoinBinary] Building CoinBinary under MinGW

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Thu Sep 27 05:11:17 EDT 2012

Perhaps you were unknowingly using the CYGWIN version of SVN before. If you
have your Windows path set to include the CYGWIN bin directory, then MinGW
will happily use the CYGWIN commands. Otherwise, you can download tarballs
from the COIN Web site for all release versions.

Ted

--
Dr. Ted Ralphs
Associate Professor, Lehigh University