[CoinBinary] Building CoinBinary under MinGW

acw at ascent.com acw at ascent.com
Tue Sep 25 16:41:53 EDT 2012

I'm confused, because I'm sure I've done a CoinBinary build under MinGW
before, and now I can't even get started because there seems to be no
Subversion for MinGW.

So the instructions for checkout and build at the CoinBinary wiki page
don't work for me.  How did I manage to get this done before?  Is there
another way to download the sources, not using svn?

(My motive, by the way, is to tweak the configure script to make sure that
--enable-cbc-parallel is specified for the Cbc build.  See my last message
to this forum for more details.)