[Coin-discuss] Microsoft Solver Foundation plugin

Daan Wynen bubukind at web.de
Tue Jan 10 06:34:11 EST 2012

Hello list,

I am currently using the Microsoft Solver Foundation for my work and
would really like to test out other solvers than the included Gurobi
solver. I read in the trac [1] that there is a project for integration
with the MSF, but the last update seems to be 04/2011.
So is anybody still working on this or is there code to test out? If so,
where can I check it out?
Or am I just missing the part I can use for my project?
As you may see I am pretty confused with what has been done in this
direction.
Many thanks,

Daan Wynen

[1] https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinTLC/wiki/MSFLinks