[Coin-discuss] Compiling coin-cbc with Glpk and Cplex

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Fri May 22 15:46:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

> Thanks for your quick replay. I need some precisions.
>
> First, in the get.Glpk file the specified glpk version is 4.19. Can I
> change it to 4.37 (I download cbc-stable-2.3)

The Makefiles will work only for 4.19.
If you downloaded cbc by svn, go to ThirdParty/Glpk, and do a
svn switch
https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/BuildTools/ThirdParty/Glpk/stable/1.5

Otherwise, get all the files from
https://projects.coin-or.org/BuildTools/browser/ThirdParty/Glpk/stable/1.5
and put them into ThirdParty/Glpk.
(after clicking on a file, go to the end of the page, and click on
"Original Format")

> Second, from where (or where) I execute get.Glpk (I guess in
> coin-Cbc/ThirdParty/Glpk )

Yes.

Stefan

--
Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics