[Coin-discuss] RE: problem with OSI and CPLEX on MinGW+MSYS

Weiguo Liu weiguo at yahoo-inc.com
Wed May 23 13:30:29 EDT 2007

Hi, Michal,

I had similar problem with Xpress lib in Linux as well.
The problem goes away when I specify the particular lib for with_xpress_lib
parameter. In your case, you may want to try the following:

./configure -C, with the following options in a config.site file:
with_cplex_incdir=/g/Cplex90/include/ilcplex
with_cplex_lib=/g/Cplex90/lib/msvc6/stat_mda/cplex90.lib

Note in my case it is libxpres.so i.e. the full display name of the lib ---
I'm not sure yours is cplex90.lib or libcplex90.lib?

Weiguo

Message: 1