[Coin-discuss] RE: problem with OSI and CPLEX on MinGW+MSYS

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed May 23 14:00:23 EDT 2007

Hi Weiguo,

The problem you seem to have encountered on Linux was probably due to not
providing all necessary information in order to link with the Xpress
library - skipping the test during the configuration would not have solved
your problem, it would just have postpone it to the linking stage(?).

The issue that Michal mentioned is specific to MSYS and Cygwin.  I had
seen that before (which is the reason I added the --disable-cplex-libcheck
for configure).

Thanks in any case for the discussion.

Andreas