[Coin-discuss] problem with OSI and CPLEX on MinGW+MSYS

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed May 23 11:15:30 EDT 2007

Hi Michal,

Great, thanks for summarizing your experience and hints.

It would be really great if you could put this onto the CoinHelp wiki
pages.  We have a section there for user comments; yours seem to fit
nicely in the "Comments and Tricks for Configuration" part.  The website
is:

https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinHelp/wiki/user-comments

Thanks,

Andreas