[Coin-discuss] Getting information from an infeasible problem (OSI or CLP)

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Dec 20 15:36:48 EST 2007

Kish,

> [ Posting about capabilities in Cplex and Xpress to identify an irreducible
>   conflict set in infeasible problems. Does COIN have similar capabilities. ]

	For COIN and/or OSI, to my knowledge the answer is no, this capability
is not available.

	My personal opinion on this is that it would be great if it were
available, but I don't think we'd be interested in extending OSI to support a
feature that's only available in closed-source codes.  I think we'd be very
supportive of an effort to do an open-source implementation.

						Lou