[Coin-discuss] ClpCholesky

Paul Enders penders at cmu.edu
Wed Apr 11 21:19:47 EDT 2007

If I define "#define WSSMP_BARRIER 1"  as below I get the following error
:"...undefined reference to
`ClpCholeskyWssmp::ClpCholeskyWssmp(int)'collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [clp_solver] Error 1". When I skip the #define it will compile and
solve, but using the Dense method.

I have issues figuring it out, would anybody have a suggestion or an example
where this works?

In a post in March there was a suggestion to use "ClpCholeskyUfl.hpp" but I
also did not get that to work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

#include<string>
#include<iostream>
#include<fstream>
#include <cstdlib>
#include "ClpInterior.hpp"
#include "ClpSimplex.hpp"
#include "ClpCholeskyWssmp.hpp"
#include "ClpCholeskyDense.hpp"

#define WSSMP_BARRIER 1

using namespace std;
int main(){
string MPSName = "LP_60.mps";
ClpInterior model;
model.readMps(MPSName.c_str(),1,1);
#ifdef WSSMP_BARRIER
 ClpCholeskyWssmp * cholesky = new ClpCholeskyWssmp();
#else
 ClpCholeskyDense * cholesky = new ClpCholeskyDense();
#endif

model.setCholesky(cholesky);
model.primalDual();
cout << "Objective Value= " << model.getObjValue() << "\n";

system("PAUSE");

return(1);

}