[Coin-discuss] ClpCholesky

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Thu Apr 12 10:03:29 EDT 2007

Hi Paul,

I think the problem is that the makefiles are not set up to compile the
WSMP interface code (nor the UFL code).  If you need it, I can fix that.

Instead of clogging the mailing list, we should probably communicate via
the Clp Trac system.  Please submit a ticket there, and let me know which
version of Clp you are using (trunk?).  Once you submitted the ticket,
please send me a message.

Cheers

Andreas