[Coin-discuss] Re: Announcing the CoinHelp Project

Joseph Young josyoun at nmt.edu
Mon Nov 20 13:12:41 EST 2006

 	I have some other reference and tutorial material that I would
like to contribute, but I'm not sure if CoinHelp is the correct place.  I
would like to create a wiki page that documents transformations and
relaxations for LP, SDP, and SOCP.  For example, one such transform
converts min norm(f(x),1) into a linear program.  Although there aren't
too many tricks in LP, there's a huge number in SDP and SOCP that have not
been tabulated.

 	CoinHelp seems more geared to COIN software issues.  Would it be
better to create a different project?

Joe