[Coin-discuss] Re: Announcing the CoinHelp Project

Leo Lopes leo at sie.arizona.edu
Mon Nov 20 19:18:26 EST 2006

My prior is that materials  such as the one suggested by Joseph would
be a great contribution, and they would be a separate project. It
would in fact be a very innovative approach to OR promotion which Coin
is uniquely positioned to help move forward. I would hope it would
take a Wiki format (that is up to the main author), but orthogonal to
that, it is a project on its own separate from Coin-help. If (when)
somoene proposes another project involving NLP for example, that would
be yet another project (although cross-references would be easy and
void of IP issues). As an aside, the license for these contributions
may also be different, like the Creative Commons License for example.